This is more for my benefit than yours. I like listing the things I need to do and getting on top of them and since my usual place to post this has become a very unwelcome place to venture into anymore, back to my site.
I’m preparing for vacation, so there will be a scattering of updates over the week, because I missed some this week.
Chances are, there will not be an Alien Dice update tomorrow. I need to get the Kickstarter stuff completed since I have a time limit on it and I want to see it hit its goal soon. If it hits the goal today, I’ll work on Alien Dice instead and do the Kickstarter stuff at the end of my vacation.
Work to be Done
- Flatting, coloring Alien Dice Random Ramblings Art
- flatting, coloring Quinn Random Ramblings Updates
- Inking, flatting, coloring Alien Dice Update for tomorrow (I may miss it…. )
- Shade the four charm designs for the Kickstarter
- Ink and flat the cover for Cyantian Chronicles #4
- Prep Inktober pieces for mailing
- Prep Kickstarter pieces for mailing
- Abby’s Agency late update from yesterday
- AD Random Ramblings Inked
- Random Ramblings Inked
Well.. that went well.
To be fair to myself, I did spend a large part of the day trying to fix my vacuum cleaner.